Sunday, September 17, 2006

A few photos from Spain

I wanted to spend this Sunday creeping on my HBS application, but ApplyYourself is down now, so I decided to post some photos from my holiday in Spain :)
As for my choice of schools (this is the most popular question I receive in comments), the list is short: LBS, Harvard, MIT and Chicago. I'm exploring the latter two and not sure that I'll have time to do them in Round 1. A friend from NYU Stern is coming to Moscow this week so I'm also hoping for a lecture on NY opportunities.

Is this beast called 'lobster'?


Beware, it is fresh! (sketch on a restaurant wall)


Coastline near Sant Antonio de Calogne


A mountainview from the citywall in Girona


A piece of ceiling of Dali house in Figueras


Night view on Palamos


UPD: I've somehow managed to delete my entire blog template. So all the links in the righthand bar have disappeared. I will restore them as soon as I can...