Thursday, October 19, 2006

LBS application submitted!


I am done with application and essays for London Business School. Feeling I have written much stronger application this year:
  • Recommenders are the most V.I.P. guys from those who know me – check.
  • Essays have just the right proportion of everything – check.
  • Definitely much more commitment – check :)
  • I even included a couple of jokes!
If I myself were on admission’s committee this year I would consider me worth a try.
Thank you everyone, whom I have talked to and whose blogs influenced my writing. Special thanks to Angie and Divine Miss N!

No other Round One schools for me. What a relief! I will have a decent weekend! How I love this application process for the overwhelming joy of life after “submit”!
I have missed lots of b-school events because of writing during the last two weeks. And though they are gone and I cannot have World MBA tour or Chicago Women Meeting back… I won’t regret. Next week is all planned for going out with friends!

The interview decision (or ding) will be available on the 17th of November.